Yes! We’ve carefully selected every supplier and vetted every step in the manufacturing and development process. Our probiotics are manufactured by highly reputable manufacturers all production is regularly monitored for quality insurance. Our probiotic strains are tested at several points throughout the manufacturing process to ensure they remain alive and active. We test each batch of our proprietary blend of strains upon mixing and then again when the probiotics are combined with our other key ingredients. We also test for stability of the final formula before the capsules are placed in the blister packs. Finally, we take other precautions to ensure capsules are never exposure to heat or humidity prior to the blistering process. This includes storage in temperature controlled facilities and transport by temperature controlled trucks.
Articles in this section
- Who is this supplement for?
- How should I use the supplement?
- I took the supplement, and I have questions. Who should I contact?
- Should I consult my doctor before taking this supplement?
- What is unique about TULA’s supplement?
- Are the supplements tested for safety and effectiveness?
- Tell me more about the strains in these supplements.
- Why do you need to take them on an ongoing basis?
- How do I use the supplements and skincare together?