Most clinical studies on the benefits of probiotics are completed over the course of at least 3 months. Research shows that most probiotics do not permanently adhere in the intestine, therefore daily consumption is the best way to maintain effective amounts. However, there is no standard recommendation and we suggest consulting your doctor for the best recommendation for you.
Articles in this section
- Who is this supplement for?
- How should I use the supplement?
- I took the supplement, and I have questions. Who should I contact?
- Should I consult my doctor before taking this supplement?
- What is unique about TULA’s supplement?
- Are the supplements tested for safety and effectiveness?
- Tell me more about the strains in these supplements.
- Why do you need to take them on an ongoing basis?
- How do I use the supplements and skincare together?